About Denplan payment plans
Denplan payment plans are provided by Simplyhealth Professionals, the UK’s leading dental payment plan specialist. They have consistently used a preventive approach to dental care and, with their unique and wide-ranging support services, have been looking after dentists and their patients for over 30 years.
They support patients by allowing them to budget for their private dental care and encourage a preventive approach to oral healthcare. As the only consumer-facing brand in the payment plan market, Denplan payment plans are one of the most recognised names in dental healthcare among UK consumers. Denplan patients are given the best possible service (from the UK-based call centre) from the moment they join. To find out more about us go to www.denplan.co.uk.
About the products
- Denplan Essentials is a dental plan which helps you budget for your routine preventive dental care
- Seeing your dentist regularly is important as it can help you avoid having to undergo costly, restorative treatments
- The dental plan is easy to set up and no pre-assessment is necessary
- Your dentist will decide how often he wants to see you and how much he will charge you
- You will have to pay for any restorative dental treatment necessary (ie. crowns, bridges or fillings)
- Our Denplan Essentials prices all include optional worldwide dental emergency and injury insurance cover. If you choose not to take out this optional insurance the monthly fee is reduced by 60p
Routine dental care includes:
- Check-ups (up to the maximum detailed in your contract)
- Scaling, polishing and other hygiene treatment (up to the maximum detailed in your Contract)
- Dental x-rays
- Any additional treatment specified as included by the dentist in your contract
- Preventive dental advice
Denplan Essentials does not cover:
- Restorative dental treatments including fillings, crowns, bridges or dentures (at the discretion of your dentist)
- Laboratory fees and prescriptions
- Any treatment excluded by the dentists in your contract which is payable by you to the dentist
- Referral to a specialist and specialist treatment
- Orthodontics, implants, cosmetic treatment
- Sedation fees
- Denplan for Children is a flexible payment plan which is ideal for making sure your child gets the best possible dental care from an early age.
- The category your child is placed in is based on the condition of their oral health and the amount of treatment they will need.
- The dental plan focuses on preventive care by providing you with an easy and economical way to pay for your child to have regular dental check-ups. This is fundamental if the early signs of tooth decay or abnormalities are to be picked up and treated quickly.
- Our Denplan for Children prices all include optional worldwide dental emergency and injury insurance cover. If you choose not to take out this optional insurance the monthly fee is reduced by 60p
Benefits for your child
- Helps to build long term relationship between your child and their dentist
- Helps your child understand the importance of looking after their teeth
- Ongoing preventive care can help keep your child orally fit
- Your child will benefit from regular dental care
- More time spent with the dentist and other practice professionals can improve the whole experience of visiting the dentist for your child
- Helps your child feel less nervous about seeing the dentist in the future
Benefits for parents/guardian
- Gives you the opportunity to ensure your child receives regular dental care and treatment
- Monthly payments make the plan economical by spreading the cost evenly throughout the year
- Denplan Membership is an excellent way of ensuring you have access to the dentist of your choice
- All routine and any restorative dental treatment by your preferred dentist is paid for separately as and when you need it.
- Our Denplan membership prices all include optional worldwide dental emergency and injury insurance cover. If you choose not to take out this optional insurance the monthly fee is reduced by 60p
Membership Plan gives you
- Registration with your dentist
- Any discounts on check-ups or treatments that your dentist may offer
- Preventive dental advice